Both of these reasons generally mean gift giving and gift receiving. Gifts happen to be a top love language of mine, so I thought it would fun to host a little giveaway on my blog to celebrate the season of giving. (Plus generate some extra traffic and feedback here of course. ;))
1. My favorite read of this year: Keep Your Love On- Connection, Communicatiom, and Boundaries by Danny Silk. I wish I could buy it for everyone; it’s that good + life changing in so many aspects. Humans shouldn’t be allowed to speak or breathe without learning these basic truths/tools. :p If you’ve already read it or already own it, win it for a friend!
2. A bar of fair trade, 85% cacao dark chocolate- because it’s delicious and great quality.
3. Four packs of single serve 100% organic coffee. (Organo Gold’s King of Coffee.) It can be mixed with hot water for a steaming cup of yum or thrown into the blender with other ingredients for a frappe or other cold coffee drink. I use it for my THM (Trim Healthy Mama) frappas several times a week. I’m slightly addicted.
Note: Organo Gold coffee is infused with ganoderma, a superfood herb/mushroom. I have found that I have fewer caffeine jitters and more sustainable energy from the ganoderma, as apposed to the caffeine high and crash from other coffees.
HOW TO ENTER:
(Complete ALL three steps to qualify.)
1. Like my Facebook blog page if you haven’t already. (Brenda Kanagy-wildheartalive)
2. Share this giveaway link on facebook.
3. Comment on this post, letting me know that you completed steps 1 and 2, along with any other comments or feedback, if you like. (I will like!) You will not be qualified without a comment!
I will only ship within the United States.
This event will be open until one week from now on Sunday, Dec 13 at 11:59 pm. (eastern time) I will announce the winner Monday morning!
Good luck, and I’m excited to hear from you. Merry Christmas!